Home > News >

As an important supporting infrastructure for the development of new energy vehicle industry, the importance of charging stations is self-evident

wallpapers News 2021-04-15
As an important supporting infrastructure for the development of the new energy vehicle industry, the importance of charging stations is self-evident. At the beginning of 2020, new energy charging stations will be included in the development of new infrastructure and become the focus of national infrastructure construction. This year's government work report also clearly proposed to increase the construction of charging stations and other facilities, in order to stabilize and expand consumption. But from the current point of view, the development of China's charging station industry is faced with a serious shortage of supply on the one hand, and a low utilization rate on the other hand.
 
While the number of charging stations is insufficient, the utilization rate of the existing charging stations is low. According to statistics, in 2019, the utilization rate of public charging stations in Shaanxi province was only 15%, while the utilization rate of public charging stations in the rest of the country was lower than 10%. Among them, Guangdong and Jiangsu, which have the highest number of public charging stations in the country, have only 8% and 5% utilization rates of public charging stations, while Beijing, Shanghai and Shandong have even lower utilization rates of 3%, 2% and 3% respectively. According to the China Alliance for the Promotion of Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure, public charging stations in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region, the Pearl River Delta and the Yangtze River Delta, which account for 65% of the country's total, are less than 10% utilized.
 
By March 2021, about 1.315 million vehicle pile accompanying information has been collected from vehicle enterprises in the alliance members, among which 937,000 charging stations have been installed. As of March 2021, there are 10 charging stations operated by charging operators in China that exceed 10,000, which are as follows:217,000 units operated by Telepan, 196,000 units operated by State Grid, 176,000 units operated by Xingxing Charging, 61,000 units operated by Cloud Express Charging, 41,000 units operated by China Southern Power Grid, 26,000 units operated by EV Energy, 20,000 units operated by SAIC Anyue, 15,000 units operated by Shenzhen Automobile Power Grid, 15,000 units operated by China Putian, and 14,000 units operated by Wanma Ai Charging. The 10 carriers accounted for 91.9 percent of the total, while the remaining carriers accounted for 8.1 percent of the total.
In March 2021, the total electric quantity of charging in the country was about 737 million kWh, an increase of 55 million kWh compared with the previous month, with a year-on-year increase of 154.8% and a month-on-month increase of 8.1%. The national charging power is mainly concentrated in Guangdong, Jiangsu, Sichuan, Shanxi, Shaanxi, Beijing, Shandong, Fujian, Henan, Zhejiang and other provinces, the flow of electricity is mainly buses and passenger cars, sanitation logistics vehicles, taxis and other types of vehicles accounted for a relatively small proportion.

Tag: